Friday 24 May 2013


I was walking through the town centre today - down a narrow-ish  
street of high buildings and for a second I felt like I was in new
york. just how the darkening sky and sudden shift in light affected
the buildings and everything around you. it only lasted a second.
but it was a nice feeling.



I've been listening a lot to Jessie Ware this week. I love this
album. perfectly suits the cold/wintery/rainy/blustery weather
we are having (so bad I actually keep thinking we are in autumn
- then I remember) but you know what - I actually don't mind it 
except I hate getting wet - which is a bit of an oxymoron ... and
that last bit is pretty ironic considering I live in the uk.

I'm working on the new york photos at the moment. every
time I look at them my heart aches a little bit - I'm not even
joking. they are coming soon. very soon. in 1's and 2's. look
out for posts with the title #newyork


this album is great. buy it.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove those moments! Just imagining you are somewhere else! Jessie Ware is great! eee excited to see photos!

    ReplyDelete