Monday 16 April 2012

random #4



   here's Random # 4 ...  and like I said last time don't be thinking
   'I've got 2 minutes to spare - I'll just take a look at this latest blog
   post' - because you will only get a fraction of the way down!! ...
   the thing is even if I could go back to doing shorter random posts,
   I wouldn't want to - I really like that it's something that you can
   immerse yourself in ... above is a song to listen to while you're
   scrolling down, it's one of my all-time favourite Tori songs.

   please let me know your favourites, I really enjoy reading what
   people like, cheers, george




c73


d95

r38





r1















a78

e2
e1











a77































boys in Milan.  Photos by Sam Cosmai.









r70











awwwish! ;3


























a47







s48
































w70

































































backstage Ermenegildo Zegna
Francisco backstage Ermenegildo Zegna.










Chico for Pull and Bear.  From private sale at Vente-Privee.




wait wait. I’m not done at ALL.
















fuuuckingyoung:
 

Sebastian Sauve for Fiasco Magazine by Alfredo Albanesi

Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam





This made me smile so much











Chico behind the scenes A/X Holiday 2011 shoot.













Twin Peaks (1990-1991)







Ermenegildo Zegna Fall Winter 2012/13












Photobucket

c32










Freaks and Geeks (1999)

bbygrlll<3
lifeisadoubleedgedsword:
 
<3
gif made by franiscogifs
OMGGGGGGG
poisonparadise:
 
Francisco Lachowski | By: Luca FinottiBOYS OF FRANKIE MORELLO
ohmyfrancisco:
 
Francisco Lachowski.  Gucci FW10.
 
flawless face
so cute
lifeisadoubleedgedsword:
 
My heart is thumping.







c84




























Coco Rocha in “cinemagraphs”.by  photographer Jamie Beck, in collaboration with Kevin Burg


r18



Francisco Lachowski for Made In Brazil Issue #3.
franciscogifs:
 
jdfortestudio:
 
Francisco Lachowski
 

JD, please post this video.  We’ll be eternally grateful.





a29
sunlighter:
 
Chico





















Taras Koltun and Francisco Lachowski.  Behind the scenes T.I for Men FW 2011.
behind the scenes T.I for Men FW 2011.

poisonparadise:
 
Francisco Lachowski | By: Luca FinottiBOYS OF FRANKIE MORELLO
















10knotes:
 
Submitted by                                                                                                                       bitch-with-swag
Your life is meaningless without following this blog!








punch
comme-des-chansons:
 
 
 
I’m sorry I just can’t not post anymore.This is magicalfor once I agree with one of comme-des-chansons’ captionsfeel like cryingtears of happiness tears of longing
a30

your nipples young lady













r2

















woundedyouth:
 
H O N E S T  † O  H E R S E L F

behind the scenes A/X



malemodelscrush:
 
Jed Texas @jedtexas @elite_london for Aqua
































fuckyeahgaykisses:
 
*-*








face-envy:
 
Beth do you remember the time.. we were searching tumblr so we could see the eye contact :P






















16 comments:

  1. Well well, so many lovelies so little time. I will have to come back to this one over and over again. To pick a favorite would be hard. I must say that I do love the two photos of the guys in black with their faces in their hands for a start. And I must agree that I love a British accent too so I do love that photo. Great music to browse by with too. Where ever do you find all of these great shot George? Wishing you a fabulous day fill with sun and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! i´m following you! That was fucking perfect i looved it, specially the lana del rey´s pic and the batman scene with michele pfeifer, my gosh! Excellent work
    Kisses from Buenos Aires.
    Yulo

    http://budassiyulo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kind of want to kill you because there's just too much awesomeness to comment on haha!! it's pretty much what i've been feeling lately, good to know i'm not the only one. "we're all crazy" tom hardy(me likey) kurt cobain quote, "it's nice when someone remembers small details.." I'm just a music lover!
    been listening to a lot of moody 90's music lately haha, this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like the shot of the car lights in the rain, through the window. Very unique perspective one what would usually be an 'ordinary' view...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pictures and your entire blog so much :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much inspiration

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I can't believe you got my hooked for so long! I really like your inspiraton pics, must have been a pain in the ars to have put this post together!
    I like!
    xo

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome collection of photos!!! Whats the photo from that says "I wonder what it would feel like to be someone else"? Or something along those lines haha! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post!
    Where are you from?
    Check out my blog!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful post! excellent <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOOOOOOOOOOW i LOVE this kind of post!!!
    super cool job!!!!!
    xoox

    Syriously in Fashion
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is so cool post!!! you got eye for cool things :) this is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an amazing mix of suuuper cool pictures! :D love this thanks a lot for sharing

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete