Wednesday 16 November 2011

it's you, it's you ... it's all for you



I'm err kinda in love with her
haha - I'm not even joking!!

and the video ... this is my favourite kind
of video - and she's even got skaters in it(!!)

I love how those clips fit in so
beautifully and
seamlessly

haha - funny thing - there's a clip in the vid
where she smiles ... and it's real cute - but I
actually prefer the moody + non-smiling
clips more!

my favourite bits in the video:

0.31 - 0.37 - 0.55 - 1.07
1.16 - 1.21 - 1.32 - 1.43

3.15 - 3.19 - 3.21 - 3.54


what do you think to Lana/the song/video?
which parts of the video do you like?
... have you fell in love with her too?!

4 comments:

  1. love this video and her voice..she's so pretty! i love when they're on the scooters..so cute.

    Krystle
    http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her so much. I have been listening to this song non stop for months.
    Love love love.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm totally obsessed too. Did you see her perform it on Jools? So sweet, she seemed a bit nervous, which just made her even more loveable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous voice! Geez. Anytime I visit your blog I realize how out of the loop I am with music these days. She's amazing and yet another person I've come across thanks to YOU. I'm already checking out her other stuff now. :)

    ReplyDelete