Monday 11 July 2011

random

just various pictures and things I found online that I liked ... not
cohesive at all - but then that's kinda me (you should see my cd
collection) ... all very random ... hence the title

if people like this I will do more in the future ... let me know your
favourites!!

r1




kurt3kurt
kurt1

r2




r3


r5
r7

r8
r6
r9

Howl
r13


r14


r16



I know,  I know….
(Remembering Max..)Cry me a river, baby…
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHelloooooo, Big Softie….!
cat

r21

r23



r25
r26
r27
chac

r28


r30
r31
r32
r33



r35

r36
r37
r38

r40


r41
r42
r43
r44
r45
r46


r48

r49






r51
r52
r53



r55

I no longer know when you’re playing or not. I’m lost. Wait, I’m not finished. Tell me you love me. Tell me, because if I tell you first, I’m afraid you’ll think it’s a game. Save me… I beg of you. 
 

Amor ou Consequência (Jeux d’Enfants)

r56
r57









r60

r61




r66







r73

r74

r75



r76































Nicola Roberts Beat of My Drum

Nicola Roberts - Beat Of My Drum
 
Nicora bb looks flawless as usual but look at dis bitch…
 
watch her in the video she’s like off or something omg I can’t stop laughing.
drum



























Gifs Britney SpearsBritney Spears Gif Everytime


r107

16 comments:

  1. oh gosh! I see we like the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring selection ! It's cool to discover your universe !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing..Tom Hardy crying?! I adore him..and Kurt Cobain

    -Krystle
    http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!
    my favorites were kate bush (*obsessed*), laura palmer, courtney love, edward scissor hands (great quote!), siouxsie sioux, and everyone from gossip girl haha. also your taste in men is fantastic LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE your post. The big problem and greatest feeling a human being can have in life is to love. And no matter how many times we've tried or how many times it goes wrong, we always want to love. Virgina Wolf said we all need to feel, feel all the time. I think it's one of the biggest trues I've ever read: we need to feel, good or bad things, but we feel life through loving and hating. You know? I adore "My so called life", I discovered it some time ago and couldn't stop watching till the end. Woody Allen is one of my fauvorite directors and writers EVER, and I belive one day I'll find a pair of red shoes which will guide me to the wizard and finally understand what I needed. Great pictures, great sentences. GREAT POST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of these pictures!!! :D first of Ash is very cool! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cliche but I LOVE The Smiths. I am planning on getting that very same tattoo on my arm. Great images!

    http://lapetiteplumes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh this was so amazing..took me about ten minutes to look at the stunning selection of inspiring photos, wow great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like so many of these..... River Phoenix is my favorite, and I'm watching a Xavier Dolan movie right now :). Thanks for your nice comment, I'll following you back :)

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i honestly adore your picture collection in this post:

    stand by me with river phoenix,
    500 days of summer (one of the best movie scenes ever) and so many more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting, great pictures! Really looks nice to me this note:)

    radlewski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your kind words, George! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i spent 30 minutes of my life watching these pics!
    they are so beautiful and they represent the same things that i love! good job, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know, it's funny. I have been thinking of posting a blog very similar to this one...pictures that inspire me so it's easier to see them all in the same place.

    I really love all of these...Moz, Siouxsie Sioux, Catcher In The Rye quotes, 500 Days of Summer (I love that movie!), the kids who describe what love is, etc. ALL OF IT! I love love love this!

    Keep doing blogs like this. I really love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all the images! Some great GIF's in there!
    Some of my favourite models, clothes and movies!
    a great inspirational post :) I kind of do the same but
    i use my tumblr to post everything on! :)

    - Joel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi George... these pictures are very nice!!!
    also the site is very nice!!!
    forse è meglio se ti scrivo in italiano...
    scusami se non mi sono mai fatta sentire e se ci sei rimasto male... non era mia intenzione... è solo che non riesco a dedicare molto tempo ad internet,(non guardo le e-mail da mesi!!)... cercherò di recuperare...
    please forgive me... :(
    manuela

    ReplyDelete