Sunday, 1 December 2013

Miley Cyrus. Visionary or Fool?

I was pretty intrigued by the whole media reaction to Miley Cyrus 
recently ... but just as extreme were people who were defending her. 
which got me thinking, what does the average person on the street 
think about Miley? so armed with my Flip, I took to the streets of 
Leicester with 1 question: Miley Cyrus ... Visionary or Fool?



what do you think? ... l
et me know below

thanks to everyone who allowed me to film them and for taking 
part in this.

2 comments:

  1. Ok you asked for it, Idiot would be my opinion. Anything for attention. Whatever will she do when people stop talking about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! They're all so British! Love it.

    I think she wants to be a visionary. Not sure that qualifies someone or not.

    ReplyDelete